Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.Laptop and Textbook Collection Info
We must collect all laptops, chargers, and textbooks this year.
- In-Person Underclassmen -
- Teachers of in-person 9th to 11th grade students are asked to collect textbooks from their in-person underclassmen by the last day of exams and laptops on Wednesday, June 9.
- Virtual Underclassmen -
- Laptops, chargers and textbooks will be collected from virtual underclassmen at CVHS Door 1 on the following dates:
- Thursday, June 10 ~ 12:30pm to 3pm
- Friday, June 11 ~ 9am to 11am and 12pm to 2pm
- Monday, June 14 ~ 11am to 6pm
- Tuesday, June 15 ~ 7am to 11am and 12pm to 2:30pm
Additional Notes about Laptop & Textbook Collection
- Students attending summer school may keep their school issued laptop until the conclusion of summer school. If the course is required for graduation or is a prerequisite for another class, the student will need to repeat that course in the summer or next year.
- Students should remove stickers, etc. from their laptop before turning it in on collection day.