Programs and Presentations
Presented by Student Services
Resources and information posted from various programs, presentations, and workshops delivered by the Department of Student Services.
2021 Junior Panel
The virtual 2021 Junior Panel was presented on Tuesday, March 2.
- The Community College Option
- How Colleges Make Decisions
- Financial Aid
- Managing the Application Process
- Making the Final Decision
- Diversity on Campus
Expert advice was shared from our college representatives at NOVA, Virginia Tech, Delaware, and ODU. Thank you to the students and parents who attended and to our colleagues at Westfield HS who collaborated on this program.
Recording of the Junior Panel: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12McmKbfbyWSF6z6Uc_7ds03KF4G0DLXj/view?usp=sharing
Class of 2021 – Senior Seminar Information
Video Presentation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_SS1F1vADM&feature=youtu.be
Class of 2021 Post-Secondary Planning
College 101 Night
Thank you to the families who attended the informative College 101 presentation by Erin Slater, Director of Admissions at Randolph-Macon College.
Financial Aid Night 2019-2020
- Application Checklist
- Application Tracking Form
- COA Comparison
- Consultant Services
- Federal Student Aid Program Summary
- Financial Aid Glossary
- Financial Aid Offer Comparison Worksheet
- Sample Scholarship Inquiry Letter
- What You Need to Know Slideshow
- What You Need to Know Slideshow Handout
- What you Need to Know_IG