Student Withdrawal

Centreville HS Student Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent

  • Contact our school registrar, Emiley Slebrch at @email, to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
  • Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.


  • Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
  • Return completed withdrawal form to Registrar before leaving campus on your last day.


  • Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the Centreville HS Student Services office).
    • Please submit this form to Emiley Slebrch, our school registrar, at @email. and Cindy Coreas Chavez, our Student Information Assistant, at @email.

Student Records

  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Centreville HS.