Centreville HS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Susan Lee at email@example.com, to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return completed withdrawal form to Registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the Centreville HS Student Services office).
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Centreville HS.
- Contact our school registrar, Susan Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.