Welcome to the Wildcat Writing Center!
- The Wildcat Writing Center is a great resource where Centreville students can receive feedback and/or help with their writing throughout the entire writing process, from brainstorming to revising to editing.
- When we are physically in school, it is located in Ms. Oden’s room (208), in the first hallway of the 2nd floor.
- While we are virtual or hybrid, the WWC will be open for virtual “face-to-face” tutoring through our Google Classroom site from 10:15-11:15 and 12:00-1:00 on Mondays. We are also offering asynchronous tutoring feedback within two class days of your work’s submission, barring extraordinary demand. During a normal year it is open Monday, Tuesday and Friday (during lunches) and Monday and Wednesday (after school).
- Open to any and all Centreville students, from 9th to 12th grade, from regular all the way to AP classes (in any subject).
- Students must sign-up for all appointments (face-to-face and asynchronous) using this form.
- FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
- TWITTER: @CVHS_WWC
- INSTAGRAM: @WILDCATWRITINGCENTER
- FACEBOOK: @WILDCATWRITINGCENTER