Student Withdrawal

Centreville HS Student Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent

  • Contact our school registrar, Susan Lee at, to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
  • Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.


  • Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
  • Return completed withdrawal form to Registrar before leaving campus on your last day.


Student Records

  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Centreville HS.