Information for the Class of 2018
●Want to save all your school Google files? Directions here.
●Prom - Saturday, June 2 from 8 pm – 12 am at the Sheraton Reston Hotel (11810 Sunrise Valley Dr, Reston, VA 20191).
●Convocation and Senior Cookout: Convocation is on June 5 at 10:00 a.m. in the CVHS auditorium. Convocation is for senior students only. The Senior Cookout follows Convocation.
●All graduating students are expected to attend graduation rehearsals on both June 6 at 9:30 am and June 7th at 10:00 am in order to participate in the graduation ceremony.
●Graduation - Friday, June 8, 2018 (7:30 p.m.) - George Mason University Eagle Bank Arena
●All-Night Grad Party --LAST DAY TO BUY TICKETS Monday, June 4
CVHS' All Night Graduation Party (ANGP) will be held on June 8, 2018 from 11:30pm - 4:30am at CVHS.
2018 GRADUATES INVITED TO WALK AT ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS ON JUNE 7 Centreville, Union Mill, Colin Powell, Centre Ridge, and Bull Run Elementary schools invite 2018 Wildcat grads to return to their feeder elementary schools for a ceremonial procession in their caps and gowns. Staff and students from the elementary schools will line the hallways to congratulate their former students on their high school graduation.
The ceremonial graduation walk will take place on Thursday, June 7 at 2 pm. Graduates are asked to be at the main entrance of their former elementary schools no later than 1:45 pm, dressed in their caps and gowns. Our elementary schools are eager to welcome their former students back and to wish them luck!
Seniors, please sign up on the following “Sign-Up Genius” so that we can give the elementary schools an accurate head count. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a084aaaa92fa20-capgown
- Seniors! Please see the 2018 May Senior Letter! This holds MANY important details you NEED to know!
- Pre-order your graduation photos! See the flyer for details!
- Pre-order your graduation DVD! Please fill out the form to order your DVD copy of CVHS Class of 2018 Graduation.
- Interested in singing at graduation? Auditions will be right after school on Thursday, April 26th. Please sign up for an audition time outside of room 116 by Tuesday, April 24th. Questions? See Mrs. Barham in room 116
- If you have not filled out your cap and gown measurements, please see Mrs. Barham in room 116.
Countdown to graduation! On March 1st, there will be a meeting for Seniors and their families regarding graduation and the All-Night Grad Party. Please read the update for more information about this meeting!
Update August 2018
Read the Senior Letter from your Senior class administrator, Mr. Brian Doyle. Information about class dues, All Night Grad Party, and graduation is included.