Class of 2021
!Interested in being a leader for the class of 2021? Please fill out an application for the Class of 2021 Board. We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic students excited about participating in Centreville High School activities. Class Boards design a class float/vehicle for the Homecoming parade, implement fundraisers, and facilitate communication and connection among members of the class. Please click on the following link to fill out an application form.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY (Once you've logged into Google Apps, copy link & paste in your browser.)
We will be accepting Class Board applications until September 5th. Interviews will be scheduled for Thursday, September 7th after school. During the interviews you will be asked questions from the ones listed below:
1. Why do you want to be a part of the Class Board?
2. What are specific examples of how you have shown leadership in the past year?
3. In your own words define “role model.” What does being a role model mean to you?
4. Student leaders show qualities that distinguish them from others. What makes you unique? Why do you stand out in a crowd?
5. In terms of leadership, what distinguishes you from other candidates and peers who also have strong leadership potential?
6. Why is it important to serve others?
7. What are goals you have for you class as a whole?
8. How can you increase your class’s participation the CVHS school community?