May 8 SAT Information
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR SAT TESTING ON SAT DATE: 5/8/2020
Check-In will begin at 7:45 am.
Centreville High School will be following all health protocols required by the state of Virginia, Fairfax County, and College Board.
Please be aware of the following protocols prior to arriving to test on May 8:
● Regarding Safety Measures:
- Masks will be required, at all times , for both testers and SAT staff.
- Social distancing will be practiced to the best of the SAT staff’s ability. Testing will be in the gym, cafeteria, library, and both the Foreign Language and Social Studies hallways to accommodate the requirements.
● Regarding Building Entry and Check-in:
- Testers will enter the building through one of 2 entrances around the building, depending on the location to which each has been assigned.
- Tester entry will be staggered so that only a few are entering the building at a time, to allow space between testers in line.
- ENTER THROUGH YOUR ASSIGNED DOOR!
- Front door: Door 1: NON-ESSAY
- Front Door: Door 1: ACCOMODATIONS
- Door 3: (left side, front of building) for ESSAY
*Parents will not be permitted in the check in line with their student. They are welcome to wait in the parking lot until their student is admitted.
At each entrance, testers will be required to verbally respond to questions from a “health questionnaire” provided to us by College Board. No tester will be permitted into the building without having completed this questionnaire and wearing a mask.
Here are the five (5) statements to which a tester must agree:
- In the past 14 days, you have not come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has a positive covid-19 test or is presumed to have covid-19.
- You do not have covid-19 or reason to believe you have covid-19. Symptoms of covid-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- To your knowledge, you are not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
- You agree to wear a mask the entire time you’re at this test site and follow instructions from testing staff.
- We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn’t possible to entirely remove the risk of COVID-19 exposure. By entering the testing room, you’re accepting that risk.
- Please see the PDF below for more specifics regarding ID, breaks, and dismissal