Class of 2020
Graduation date: June 11, 2020 at 9:30 A.M. at Eagle Bank Arena, George Mason University
Centreville High School will be hosting a “Countdown to Graduation” meeting on Monday, March 9, from 6:30-7:00pm, in the CVHS Theater. Centreville administration, staff, and the PTSA All-Night Grad Party Chair will present updated information and answer questions concerning graduation and the All-Night Grad Party for the Class of 2020.
In addition to the brief meeting, there will be tables set up for the following from 7-8pm:
- Pay class dues with cash or checks payable to CVHS. [Did you pay at the BTSF? Check with your subschool!]
- Register and purchase tickets for the All Night Grad Party.
- Purchase a 2020 Graduate yard sign.
- Purchase mulch to support the All Night Grad Party (see cvhsmulch.org for details and deadlines).
- Sign up to volunteer to drive/deliver mulch March 27-29 or contribute food for the volunteers.
- Pick up order forms for graduation DVD’s.
- Meet with Balfour representatives to place orders for graduation announcements, a class ring or senior wear.
- Purchase a CVHS 2020 yearbook.
- And so much MORE!!
We look forward to seeing you March 9th as we begin to count down the days until graduation with approximately 100 days to go!!
Graduation Notices Attention Senior Parents: To order the official 2020 Centreville High School graduation announcements please go to http://www.balfour.com or complete the attached order form and return it to Balfour, our vendor for those products. Please contact Balfour with any questions 703-941-1436 or @email.
Class of 2020 Post-Secondary Planning | View the PowerPoint presentation
Graduation 2020 Additional Dates
- Mon., March 9-- Countdown to Graduation, CVHS Theatre, 6:30p-7p
- Sat., May 16 – Prom – Sweeney Barn, Manassas
- Thurs., May 21 – NHS Scholar's Dinner & Senior Awards
- Tues.-Fri., June 2, 3, 4, & 5 – Senior Exams
- Mon., June 8 – Convocation & Senior Picnic- 10am
- Tues., June 9 – Mandatory Grad Rehearsal –9:30am
- Wed., June 10 – Mandatory Grad Rehearsal –10am; Graduation Walk – 2pm
- Thurs., June 11 – Graduation @ Eagle Bank Arena- 9:30. Students arrive @ 8:00am; no tickets required.
- Thurs., June 11 – All Night Grad Party (ANGP) 11:00pm – 4:00am
All Night Grad Party (ANGP) Important Information
- The ANGP will be on Thursday, June 11th from 11 pm – 4 am
- Tickets are available now via this link
- Form must be filled out and a waiver must be signed and returned to CVHS with payment
Volunteers are needed to make this event a success. Committee chairs needed:
- Set up
Finally, the mulch sale is coming-- the dates are March 27-29. This will be the final year for the current Mulch Chair and Routing Manager. These are critical roles for the success of this important fundraiser, and we would like to begin the recruiting process for 2021, so that we can take advantage of the opportunity to shadow and transition knowledge during the 2020 sale.
Please contact Sharon Stemme at @email to sign up to chair an ANGP committee or shadow the mulch chair or routing manager. You don’t need to be able to attend the meeting to volunteer!
We will need many volunteers to make both these events a success and will be sending out Sign Up Genius links for volunteers closer to both events.